SOBI2 RC 2.8.4 has been released
Written by Radek Suski
Saturday, 19 January 2008
The SOBI2 Development Team proudly presents a new version of SOBI2.
In this version we focused our work on the reduction of the memory consumption to make SOBI2 more flexible. But there are also many other highlights.
In the new version you will find a lot of new features, like
... and much more other new features. Also there are some minor improvements and bug fixes. You will find the full list of new features and changes in the Changelog.
- Basic template for the add/edit entry form - You can now
customize your add/edit entry form. See example of use here: http://mambo.sigsiu.net/directory/add-new.html
- Possibility to edit the add/edit entry form template within
- Template parser with syntax error check - for easy catching
of syntax errors in the template files.
- Status filter for entries in Entry Manager - it will help
you to administrate your directory if you have a lot of entries.
- Possibility to renew expired entries - you can now earn
money much more easier if the entry has been expired.
- Possibility to edit config.ini in back-end (registry
editor) - the
config.ini file contains many advanced settings and options. You can
now edit these options comfortable in the SOBI2 admin panel.
- "Quick edit/edit in place" function (experimental) - This
allows to edit custom field data quickly and comfortable directly in
the details view.
Download the new version
Many thanks to our Quality & Testing Team members.