Version 3.1.2 of the GeoMap Module is available to download and in repository. This is a maintenance release that fixes some bugs and improves template handling.
The SP-GeoMap Module for SobiPro allows to show entries of a SobiPro directory (section) on a geographical map in a Joomla module position. A customizable info window using a XSLT template within the module can be used to show data of the specific entry.
The module comes with several features such as:
- Entries close to each other (depending on the zoom level) can be clustered.
- Initial zoom level and start point coordinates can be set.
- The map can be automatically centred to all shown markers.
- Entries with same coordinates are grouped to one info window.
- The info window can be shown on click or hover.
- The content of the info window can be styled via XSL template and CSS.
- Roadmap, satellite, terrain, hybrid views are available (Google map only).
- Several map controls can be used on the map.
- A custom marker can be used.
- Entry specific custom marker can be used (at the moment for Google map only).
- Category dependent custom marker can be used (at the moment for Google map only).
- Only entries of the currently visited category page can be shown on the map.
- Only entries of a specific category can be shown on the map.
- Several map modules can be used to show different content.
- The search results on SobiPro's search page are shown on the map.
- The map and entries will be loaded first after the site has been loaded for performance.
- The module works with SSL.
- The module works on responsive/mobile sites.
- An API key can be added for Google maps.
Note: Google Maps and OpenStreetMap + Leaflet are supported.
More information are available in the Changelog of the module application.