To infinity and beyond!
- for everything on any device -
- flexible & powerful -
Requirements for SobiPro and its applications. Some applications may have their own specific requirements. They are shown on the application's page.
In order to use SobiPro on your server there are some requirements which have to be met. Before you install or update SobiPro, please check if your server meets the requirements.
In case these requirements are not met, SobiPro won't work at all.SobiPro 1.4+:
In case these requirements are not met, some functionality may be limited or disturbed.
1) MySQL 6 is not supported
2) Joomla! 1.5 and 2.5/3.x in the default installation use always utf-8 encoding and database collation. It is not recommended to change this
setting to other than utf-encodings. However, it may be sometimes useful to change the database collation from "utf8mb4_general_ci" to a more appropriate
setting for your language. For example to "utf8mb4_polish_ci" for Polish language or to "utf8mb4_roman_ci" for German or French.
It is especially useful for languages with special non-Latin letters as sorting operations in SobiPro are done by the database.
3) Some providers seem to provide this functionality within the PHP configuration, but at the same time outgoing connections are blocked on the
firewall or do not allow CURL for SSL URLs.
Please ensure that this functionality is enabled and also that it is indeed possible to use it.
5) SobiPro 1.2+ is not meant to be used on Joomla! 2.5 and below!
6) SobiPro 1.2+ is PHP 7 ready. However, it does not work on PHP 6.
7) If you have Suhosin installed, make sure that Phar support is enabled in Suhosin.
Copyright (C) 2006-2019 Sigsiu.NET GmbH (https://www.sigsiu.net). All rights reserved.
This documentation and all images therein are copyrighted and protected by law. You may not publish, distribute or sell them or parts of it without explicit written permission of Sigsiu.NET GmbH.