In the Information Center you will find everything you need to know about SobiPro and its applications!
It is also the place to download SobiPro, its applications and language packages.
Enhance your directories!
Get additional functionality for SobiPro with our applications.
Design your directories!
Check out the different SobiPro templates we have created for you.
Let your directories speak your language!
SobiPro is translated into more than 30 languages.
Requirements for SobiPro and its applications. Some applications may have their own specific requirements. They are shown on the application's page.
In order to use SobiPro on your server there are some requirements which have to be met. Before you install or update SobiPro, please check if your server meets the requirements.
In case these requirements are not met, SobiPro won't work at all.SobiPro 2.0+:
In case these requirements are not met, some functionality may be limited or disturbed.
1) MySQL 6 and MySQL 8 are not supported (yet).
2) Joomla! 1.5 and 2.5/3.x in the default installation always use utf-8 encoding and database collation. It is not recommended changing this setting to other than
utf-encodings. However, it may be sometimes useful to change the database collation from "utf8mb4_general_ci" to a more appropriate setting for your language. For example to
"utf8mb4_polish_ci" for Polish language or to "utf8mb4_roman_ci" for German or French.
It is especially useful for languages with special non-Latin letters as sorting operations in SobiPro are done by the database.
3) Some providers seem to provide this functionality within the PHP configuration, but at the same time outgoing connections are blocked on the firewall or do not
allow CURL for SSL URLs.
Please ensure that this functionality is enabled and also that it is indeed possible to use it.
5) If you have Suhosin installed, make sure that Phar support is enabled in Suhosin.
6) Stored Procedures help in speeding up the site. Make sure to use MySQLi database driver, as the PDO database driver does not support Stored Procedures. SobiPro 2.x only.
Copyright (C) 2006-2022 Sigsiu.NET GmbH (https://www.sigsiu.net). All rights reserved.
This documentation and all images therein are copyrighted and protected by law. You may not publish, distribute or sell them or parts of it without explicit written permission of Sigsiu.NET GmbH.